FIGARO’S ALLURE (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our Terms & Conditions sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Your data will be controlled by FIGARO’S ALLURE VHS (FIGARO’S ALLURE) who may provide services to you or communicate with you and is therefore regarded as a controller of your personal data.
The contact address of FIGARO’S ALLURE, Ettingerstrasse 3B, 4147 Aesch
We may revise this Policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
- Explanation of applicable data
- The information we collect and where we get it
- How we use the information we collect
- Grounds for using your personal information
- How we share information with third parties
- Retaining your information and how we secure it
- Your choices and rights
This Policy covers the following:
Explanation of applicable data
For the purpose of this policy, personal data refers to information that relates to an identifiable, living individual, including information such as an online identifier for example an IP address. The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) applies to both automated personal data and to manual filing systems, where personal data is accessible according to specific criteria, as well as to chronologically ordered data and pseudonymised data.
Data referred to in the GDPR as ‘special categories of personal data’ (previously termed ‘Sensitive Personal Data’) specifically includes the processing of genetic data, biometric data and data concerning health matters.
"Personal information" is therefore any information that can be used to identify you or that we can link to you and which we at FIGARO’S ALLURE have in our possession or control.
The information we collect and where we get it FIGARO’S ALLURE collects and therefore processes the following personal information about you:
- Signing up for FIGARO’S ALLURE services: when you sign up for our newsletters, events or obtain any of our services, or when you contact us with queries, or respond to our communications the personal information you provide may include your full name, title, telephone number, email address and additional content, date and time of your email correspondence and information about your current or previous employers or your business.
- When providing FIGARO’S ALLURE services: if you are a client, partner or preferred supplier of FIGARO’S ALLURE you will provide us with personal information when you, or the company you represent, become a client, partner or preferred supplier and engage in a business relationship with us.
- To enable processing of payments and fraud prevention: Financial and Payment Data including bank account and other data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including credit/debit card numbers, security code numbers and other related billing information.
- visit us in the salon;
- visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from);
- register for online bookings;
- Contact Data – includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Information that you provide to FIGARO’S ALLUREWe will process personal information that you give to FIGARO’S ALLURE including when you email us or contact us through various methods as follows:
Other information FIGARO’S ALLURE collect about you
FIGARO’S ALLURE will collect information about use of our services or when we otherwise interact or correspond with you. FIGARO’S ALLURE uses various technologies to collect and store information when you communicate with us or visit our website. We may, for example, collect information about the type of device you use to access the websites, your IP address and your geographic location, the operating system and version, your browser type, the content you view and features you access on our websites, the web pages and the search terms you enter on our websites.
How we use the information we collect
- We may do the following with your personal information that we have gathered:
- use it to provide FIGARO’S ALLURE good or services to you
- use it to engage in marketing and business development activity in relation to our services. This may include sending you newsletters, marketing communications and other information that we believe may be of interest to you
- to comply with legal and regulatory obligations that we have a duty to discharge
- use it to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights or for the purpose of legal proceedings
- to record and monitor your use of our websites, social media or our other services for FIGARO’S ALLURE business purposes. This may include analysis of usage, measurement of website performance and generation of marketing reports
- use it for our legitimate business interests, such as for undertaking business research and analysis, managing the operation of our business and improving our websites and interfaces
- use it to look into any complaints, concerns or issues you may have
- use it to prevent and respond to actual or potential fraud or illegal activities.
- Use it to process your order;
- Use it to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer;
- use it to notify you about changes to our service
- use it to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- use it as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- use it to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising.
FIGARO’S ALLURE may also collate, process and share any statistics based on an accumulation of information held by us provided that any individual is not identified from the resulting analysis and the collation, processing and dissemination of such information is permitted by law.
Grounds for using your personal information
- We rely on the following legal basis to process your personal information:
- Consent: FIGARO’S ALLURE may in some circumstances need your consent to use your personal information. You can withdraw your consent by contacting us.
- Obligations of a contract: FIGARO’S ALLURE may need to collect and use your personal information to enter into a contract with you or to perform our obligations under a contract with you.
- Legitimate interest: FIGARO’S ALLURE may use your personal information for what we identify as our legitimate interests.
- Compliance with the law: FIGARO’S ALLURE may use your personal information as necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
- Third party agents/suppliers or contractors, bound by obligations of confidentiality, in connection with the processing of your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include, but is not limited to, our IT and communications service providers, and insurance.
- Third parties relevant to the services that we provide. This may include, but is not limited to, counterparties to transactions or litigation, other professional service providers, regulators, authorities, governmental institutions.
- To the extent required by law, regulation or court order, for example, if we are under a duty to disclose your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
- The country to which we send the personal information may be approved by the European Commission
- The recipient may have signed a contract based on “contractual clauses” approved by the European Commission, obliging them to protect the personal information , or
- Where the recipient is located in the US, it may be a certified member of the EU-US Privacy Shield scheme.
- The purpose for which we are using your personal information - we will need to keep the information for as long as is necessary for the relevant purpose
- Legal obligations - laws or regulation may set a minimum period for which we have to keep your personal information
- Obtaining or accessing your data: Regarding the processing of your personal information and access to the personal information which we hold about you. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to refuse requests for access to copies of your personal information. In particular, information that is subject to legal professional privilege will not be disclosed other than to our client and as authorised by our client.
- Correcting your data: Requesting that we correct your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Erasure of your data: Requesting that we erase your personal information in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal information but we are legally entitled to retain it.
- Objecting/Restricting us processing: Requesting that we restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you object to, or ask us to restrict, our processing of your personal information but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
- Portability/Moving your data: In some circumstances, receiving some personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or requesting that we transmit that information to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal information which you have provided to us.
- Withdrawing your consent: In certain circumstances it may be lawful for us to continue processing without your consent if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
- Lodging a complaint about processing: Complaining to the relevant data protection supervising authority (e.g. The Information Commissioners Office (ICO) in the UK), if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us.
- Emailing us: email@example.com
- Telephone us: 0041 76 343 25 90 Date issued: February 2018
How we share information with third parties
We share personal information internally.
- We may also share your personal information outside the FIGARO’S ALLURE. This may include:
Your personal information may in some circumstances be transferred to locations outside of the European Union/European Economic Area (EU/EEA) as well as within it for the purposes previously described above. We do not transfer your personal information outside Europe as a matter of course however, where we have a requirement to transfer your personal information outside the EU/EEA, we will ensure that it is protected and transferred in a manner consistent with legal requirements applicable to the information by for instance:
In other circumstances, the law itself may permit us to otherwise transfer your personal information outside Europe. In all cases, however, any transfer of your personal information will be compliant with the applicable data protection law in place.
Retaining your information and how we secure it
How long FIGARO’S ALLURE keeps your personal information will vary and will depend primarily on:
FIGARO’S ALLURE will retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that we collected it for and for FIGARO’S ALLURE to assert or defend against legal claims. The appropriate retention period is determined by the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
Upon expiry of the applicable retention period we securely destroy your personal data in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. FIGARO’S ALLURE ensures that the personal information that we hold is subject to the appropriate security measures.
choices and Rights
You have a number of rights in relation to the personal information that FIGARO’S ALLURE holds about you and you can exercise your rights by contacting us directly.
These rights include:
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
How to contact us and other important information
If you would like further information on the collection, use, disclosure, transfer or processing of your personal information by FIGARO’S ALLURE or the exercise of any of the rights listed above, please contact us. You can do this by: